When you buy a product for your pet, you want to make sure it’s trusted. We get it. At Flexpet, we want you to be sure you are comfortable before buying. Flexcin International, the maker of Flexpet, has been around since 2000, so you know you’re buying a product with a track record of success. Over that time, we’ve served tens of thousands of customers.
We also are recommended by vets, and would encourage you to show a bottle to your vet if you’re unsure whether or not the product is right for your furry friend. Flexpet is all-natural, so there should be no side effects or interactions with other medications they may be taking. If you have specific questions, our customer care team is happy to help at 1-800-505-0575.
And if you’re still deciding, we have a money back guarantee. If you don’t feel that the product is working to your satisfaction, simply return the empty bottles (up to 3!) for a full refund, less shipping and handling. No questions asked. You can even use that time to bring the product to your vet to get their take.
Important Note About Flexpet Reviews
When you’re looking for reviews online, you do need to be careful what you read. All products will have a mix of good and bad reviews, and Flexpet is no exception. While 4 out of 5 customers have reviewed positively on Amazon, there are of course those whom the product did not work as well for (which is why we have the guarantee – to safeguard you in those situations). However, there are users with affiliate websites often post fake reviews in order to make money, and these are the reviews you need to watch out for. Here’s how the scam works:
An affiliate for “company x,” we’ll call him “Frank” will write a review of Flexpet, having never used the product. Usually “company x” will go with a name like “Pet Joint Review” which isn’t an actual company. The website looks real though. Frank will review a product like Flexpet, cite fake concerns, and give a rating of usually 2-3 stars. Then, Frank will recommend another product as his “trusted choice.” However, this is an affiliate link. What this means is that Frank gets a commission for every sale that comes through his site. So, he’s trying to bait you in with Flexpet reviews, then switch you to a product that he makes money off of.
How Can I Spot These Fake Reviews?
Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake reviews out there. So, how can you tell if they’re legitimate or not? Here’s a few tips:
- The best way to spot the reviews is to look at them and to see if they are promoting a product. If they’re giving a #1 recommendation, they’re probably an affiliate.
- Read the description for the promoted product. Does it seem like they’re trying to sell you on something? They probably are.
- Does it have a title like “Don’t Buy Until You Read This!” If so, it’s likely fake.
- Are there graphics that say things like “editor’s choice?” Again, usually that’s a sign they’re trying to promote something.
- Look for disclaimers about “associate sales links” or “affiliate sales links.” Sites are technically required to have these if they’re getting a commission on sales according to the FTC, and they’re usually buried at the bottom of the page.
- Look around on other websites like Amazon and Facebook and see how the ratings compare. When you see products with ratings 4 stars and up, but 2-3 on the “review websites” something fishy is likely going on.
See for Yourself
Interested in Flexpet? Just give it a try. We have a 100% money back guarantee for your first order – up to 3 bottles. It’s 100% all natural, so it won’t cause any interaction with existing medications or other issues. Bring a bottle to your vet and ask them about it if you’d like. You’ve got nothing to lose but your dog’s pain.
We promise our supplements will provide your dog with optimal joint health – at no risk. Your Dog truly has nothing to lose but their joint aches and pains! Try a 90 day supply of Flexpet, with no financial risk to you. If you’re not satisfied with the results you experience simply return your first order (up to three empty bottles) for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling.
The unique combination of ingredients in Flexpet is what causes it to be a leader in joint supplements for pets. It is also the only supplement on the market to contain Cetyl-Myristoleate (CM8 for short), which is clinically proven to help relieve joint pain.
Flexpet is chewable treat for cats and dogs that should be given on a daily basis.
Ordering and Customer Service:
(M-F 9am-6pm EST):
Flexcin International, Inc.
909 NE 27th Ln #3
Cape Coral, FL 33909
Flexcin International, Inc.
1030 SE 9th Ave
Cape Coral, FL 33915